Basically, this boutique business was a setup to provides buyers a special and customized
shopping experience in an upper middle class residential area in Nairobi.
Here, you find varieties of clothes for different persons, seasons, activities, purposes and events.
We paid close attention to client specifications which included the following;
- A Personalized Office: This is an open interior space where office furniture is setup for
the shop operator. It also doubles up as a cash area/ accounts space and highlights the
boutique’s commitment to providing a unique and tailored shopping experience
- Display Section: This space has rails on which the clothes are hanged and displayed.
- The Change Room: A secure, privatized inner room with huge display mirrors for
customers to fit some of the merchandise.
- Shelved Walls: This section provides space for storage of newly acquired clothing as well
as clothing awaiting display.
- Roller Shutter Display Door with Glass Panning: This opening has a motor that rolls the
door during opening or shutting. The glass pane allows passers-by and window shoppers
to peek inside the shop.
In establishing this particular unit, we adopted the free-flow plan which caters to shopper
comfort and convenience, making it easy to browse and find desired items.
We built the boutique with customer’s specific details in mind, including ample shopping space, clear displays, beautiful interior design, and the generally easy-to-clean structure.
Duration: 12 Days
See more about this project on our YouTube Channel below.